Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Elton Offers Home To Jade

Sir Elton John

. Jade is a big fan of Sir Elton and his client in hospital New Year Eve concert. BIG heart Sir Elton John offered his holiday home to cancer victim Jade Goody. I might take him up to that. Brave Jade said: I heard through a friend who tells me Elton can use his Spanish villa when I need a rest. The singer said she is welcome to escape his Spanish Villa to a break of sunshine with her two beloved sons Bobby, five, and Freddie, four. I worry what will happen to my boys that theyll never know how much I like them, as I am proud of them as entirely Ive never done - that the king is better than. He said recently, her fears for the future, saying: I have to accept I could not make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home